Below are resources you are welcome to use and modify to run a New Year's Resolution to Protect SNAP campaign. For images, please right click to save. If you need assistance or would like an Adobe Illustrator version of a file, please contact Daniela Ogden, Director of Communications and Development.
Print out the handout to give to elected officials, volunteers, community leaders, staff, and advocates. Have the person write their New Year's Resolution to protect SNAP (CalFresh). Take their photo and post on social media with the tag #SNAPmatters and #NYResolution.
- Defend SNAP No Matter What
- Protect and Strengthen the Safety Net
- Make SNAP a Priority in the Farm Bill
- Reject Cuts, Block Grants or Structural Changes to SNAP
- Cosponsor H.R. 1276—a bill that strengthens and improves SNAP
- Food for all
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT/Prompts
This is one resolution we know we won’t be breaking this year. We resolve to protect and strengthen SNAP in 2018. What’s your SNAP New Year’s Resolution? #SNAPMatters
Share your SNAP new year’s resolution with us and help us protect SNAP and the safety net in 2018.
- At [ORGANIZATION], our new year’s resolution is to make SNAP a priority in the Farm Bill
- At [ORGANIZATION], our new year’s resolution is to defend SNAP no matter what
- At [ORGANIZATION], our new year’s resolution is to protect and strengthen the safety net for all Californians
- At [ORGANIZATION], our new year’s resolution is to reject cuts, block grants or structural changes to SNAP
- At [ORGANIZATION], our new year’s resolution is to get all CA Members of Congress to cosponsor H.R. 1276—a bill that improves and strengthens SNAP
- At [ORGANIZATION], here’s one new year’s resolution we won’t be breaking—[INSERT RESOLUTION]
Supporting Social Media Assets
Blank tweets that can be filled in. Right click to save and edit in design software like Microsoft Paint.
Facebook and webpage ready graphics.
Hand with a pen graphic.