On October 3, 2019, The Trump Administration proposed a rule that would make families choose between putting food on the table and paying their utilities. The SUA public comment period closed on December 2.
- Advocacy resources and campaign page
- FRAC's public resource page
- Feeding America's Sharepoint resource page (only for food bank staff)
- Public comment postcard template
- Comment template for organizations
- Statement On Most Recent Proposal To Cut SNAP Food Benefits Via The Standard Utility Allowance by CAFB, WCLP, CFPA (October 2, 2019)
- CAFB comment opposing proposed change to SNAP Standard Utility Allowance submitted to USDA on December 2, 2019