Voices of CalFresh/SNAP
- Julia's Story via SF-Marin Food Bank
- Vicky's Story
- Vu's Story via Second Harvest Food Bank
- Bret's Story via San Diego Hunger Coalition
- Ana and Amadeo's Story via Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County
- Kianna and Colin's Story via Food for People
People are more likely to listen to people who they relate to, in fact, according to the 2006 Edelman Trust Barometer survey, 68% of US opinion leaders trust “a person like me” as the most credible source of information -- and yes, this includes elected officials.
We need stories about CalFresh and safety-net programs that represent the diverse and complex program that it is.
CAFB is here to guide you
We're making this section of our website a hub for all the tools you need to find and create stories. Please check back regularly here and on our blog for resources.
Below is our online story bank form. We encourage you to submit your story, no matter what shape it is. Bullet points, quotes, or a general braindump are all welcome.
Story and photo release form for download here. Please note that you will get a copy of your story emailed to you after you submit it.
Thank you for your story.